- 1 1. Autumn Pear Roasted Squash Salad
- 2 2. Coconut Creamed Spinach
- 3 3. Creamy Pumpkin Baked Rigatoni
- 4 4. Kale And Tempeh Stuffed Acorn Squash
- 5 5. Turmeric Roasted Chickpea Carrot Salad
- 6 6. Lentil Loaf
- 7 7. Pumpkin Spice Cashew Cheese Dip Fall
- 8 8. Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed with Wild Rice Salad
- 9 9. Butternut Squash Pizza with Goat Cheese and Roasted Garlic
- 10 10. Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers with Millet Black Bean Pilaf and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Turkey may be the staple dish but it’s not just turkey that makes the best Thanksgiving dinner. Side dishes, salads, and appetizers can steal the show, too!
How about the vegetarian friends and family members? They need to celebrate too. Plus if you love to make a unique and special Thanksgiving, why not try to add some twist and healthy non-meat goodness to your Thanksgiving menu.
Here are some eye-catching and healthy vegetarian recipes for you and your family to try this year.
1. Autumn Pear Roasted Squash Salad
This colorful and jam-packed main dish salad will be perfect on a Thanksgiving table. Get the recipe here.
2. Coconut Creamed Spinach
Love coconut? This version of coconut creamed spinach with crispy shallots is a great holiday side dish. Try it here.
3. Creamy Pumpkin Baked Rigatoni
Rigatoni pasta with pureed pumpkin, whole milk, parmesan cheese, nutmeg, flour and diced onion. Check the full recipe here.
4. Kale And Tempeh Stuffed Acorn Squash
If you plan to prepare anything stuffed for your Thanksgiving party, then this stuffed acorn squash recipe is perfect for you. Full recipe.
5. Turmeric Roasted Chickpea Carrot Salad
A vegan salad with beautiful autumn colors! Easy to make yet healthy and delicious. Click here for the recipe.
6. Lentil Loaf
This tasty and nutritious Lentil Loaf is made of vegetables, nuts and seeds, grated apple, and raisins. Full recipe here.
7. Pumpkin Spice Cashew Cheese Dip Fall
Serve this dip on Thanksgiving and it will be a sure hit! Try it here.
8. Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed with Wild Rice Salad
Serve this gluten-free and vegan acorn squash and wild rice salad to your family and guests. Full recipe here.
9. Butternut Squash Pizza with Goat Cheese and Roasted Garlic
Give a unique twist to the traditional pizza and try this butternut squash pizza with creamy goat cheese. Here’s the recipe.
10. Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers with Millet Black Bean Pilaf and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
A delightful way to serve those bell peppers. This dish will look great on any holiday party. Check the recipe here.