- 1 Recipe #1
- 2 Recipe #2
- 3 Recipe #3
- 4 Recipe #4
- 5 Recipe #5
Start the day right by eating a healthy and hearty breakfast. Experts say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially for growing kids. It can also help adults can function better throughout the day if they have eaten breakfast before leaving home. Regardless of what the day has in store for you, you will have the energy and the stamina to make it through the day without any complaints.
The problem is that many people are glued to their many social media accounts. They tend to go to sleep late every day and once the morning comes, they can’t help but press the snooze button on their alarm to get some more sleep. After they wake up, they have to rush through their morning rituals to get to school or work on time. Because they are always in a hurry, they tend to skip breakfast or just grab a sandwich and leave. It’s no wonder many people complain about not having energy or feel hungry as soon as they get to where they need to be for the day.
The answer to this dilemma is to use the following five easy and healthy breakfast ideas that can make preparing and eating breakfast a snap, so you have no excuse to skip it again.
Eggcellent Breakfast Sandwich
- 2 eggs
- ¼ avocado
- 2 pieces of coconut bread (Grain and gluten-free)
- Organic ketchup or salsa
- Heat the pan and cover the surface with a non-stick spray.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and cook them sunny-side-up.
- Toast some bread in the toaster.
- Flip the eggs over and sprinkle them with black pepper.
- Spread the avocado on the toast.
- Add the egg over the avocado.
- Spread the ketchup or salsa on the other piece of bread and put it on top.
- Slice into two and serve.
Cha Cha Cha Chia Pudding
- Under 1 cup of almond milk (regular or chocolate)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Stevia, honey, or any sweetener to taste
- Toppings of choice (Peanut butter, coconut flakes, and goji berries)
- Pour the almond milk into a mason jar.
- Add the ¼ cup of chia seeds.
- Add the Stevia or any other sweetener of your choice.
- Mix well.
- Cover it with a lid and put it in the fridge for at least two hours or overnight for best results.
- Before eating the pudding, top with fresh fruits or any topping you like. For this recipe, add a spoonful of peanut butter, coconut flakes, and some goji berries.
Peanut Butter Parfait
- Yogurt (Greek or dairy-free coconut yogurt)
- Peanut butter
- Coffee beans
- Chia seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Add some yogurt to a bowl.
- Top with some coffee beans, chia seeds, coconut flakes, and PB2.
- Mix well and serve.
- 3 egg whites
- Ground cinnamon
- Protein powder, chocolate
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- Crack 3 egg whites into a blender.
- Add a scoop of the protein powder, a dash of cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons of almond milk.
- Blend the ingredients well.
- Heat the pan and add something to cook with.
- Cook the batter like a pancake. Use a large spatula to flip.
- Top with coconut yogurt, almond butter, coffee beans, and sprinkle with some Stevia and serve.
- Chocolate almond milk
- Ground cinnamon
- Stevia to taste
- Make your usual cup of coffee.
- Add a splash of the almond milk.
- Add a dash of Stevia.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon.
- Stir it all together and serve.
These recipes are so fun and easy to do; you won’t mind making them early in the morning. You can even make them with your kids and start the day right with smiles on their faces. These recipes are very delicious you won’t be able to wait to eat them as soon as you wake up.